What am I missing here?

superjeep

Truck in sig.. Recently bought it.. Right now at WOT there is a 1-2 sec delay it dumps fuel before lighting and then pulls hard. It's hitting 48 PSI on the highest setting with the adrenaline. I would think with twins it would be a rocket from the line? I will add the triple disk converter is a 15 left cut..

Thinking about throwing 200 injectors on it, but would like to solve this fuel dump issue first..

That sounds like a little lag too me. Seems normal for every truck I've ever rode or drove. Do you know what the top charger is. I think on that kit its basically a hx40 someone will chime in that knows exactly what it is but throwing 200 will spool about the same. What are your temps like. Does the smoke clean up wot? Just a thought but what's the stall of that converter.

Maybe try letting the chargers light instead of going right to WOT. If you just stab it thats what its going to do

I believe its a 57/65 secondary 66/74... at WOT never goes above 1200. Smoke cleans up at WOT as well. I'm not sure on that converter other than it being a 15 blade left cut.. Was thinking torque management, I can't even smoke the tires on it, but its a 99 and doesnt have it..

From stand still and also driving around 1500 rpms. Floor it, dumps smoke for 1-2 sec, then take off.. Just thought there wouldn't be any lag and would be pretty responsive, I guess I'm probably wrong

Thats a pretty small set of twins. What does it do if you turn the adr down. There will always be lag unless the chargers are tuned.

with the adrenaline on stock setting it does the same thing. I am beginning to think maybe something is up with one or more injectors?

To me injectors are fine. Can you spool the truck up from a dig? Check for boost l eaks. Even if you had stock turbo you will have this delay your talking about. Is there any trucks in your area to ride in and see if they do the same. It ain't like a gasser!

Back