What Bosch nozzles are these? Will they work?

Smokin ACE

1st gen turbo tester
I bought a set of nozzles for my 06 a while back from a smaller shop that I no longer deal with. Mainly because you never knew what you were getting from them. They are supposed to be Bosch 100hp nozzles and they had a bosch emblem on them. When I had the local injection shop test the injectors again after I installed the nozzles, they said that the nozzles had a steeper spray angle than usual by going off the number on the nozzles but said they'd be fine. These are the numbers on the nozzle. 685 then below that it has 2205
picture.php

I installed them in my fresh motor I'm finishing up for my 06 the other day not thinking twice thinking they are what they said. But now after doing some more research on nozzles and spray angles i have had 2nd thoughts on running these in a new motor with the large bowl 06 pistons.

I called exergy with the number from the tip and said they are an older number with the early spray angle for the 03-04 but that they would work in my 06 with tuning, less timing, and lower rail pressure.

Anyone know for sure what these are and if they will work OK? Im newer to the cr world and I feel like I'm stressing but don't wanna risk screwing anything up on a new motor I just blew thousands of $$$ on. Any input is appreciated

Back