what charger to be on top of the 3.0 class

strokersmoker

Lets talk about 3.0 chargers. whatis everyons toughts on a bad a$$ charger Brand,, Size, EXC :rockwoot:

Billet HX82 bushed down to 3.0 sounds like a good start. I don't have any idea what everyone is running.

Bullseye 83mm is what some are running, depends on if the rules allow bushings or not.

S400's, HX60's, GT42's, etc, etc.

Lets say we were running ITPA 3.0 rules!! what shops turbo Scheid, CDS, II, Borg Warner, Garret

Well Harts likes the HX60 with a billet wheel. I believe Scheids uses Presicion Turbos. And alot use the Bullseye 83mm. The GT42 is also a very good one as well. I got the Bullseye 83mm w/ race cover and a 1.32 housing. We will see how it does this weekend. Dane you better get more than a good turbo to win in that class!! Them fellas got their stuff together thats for sure.

bigger injectors and a turbo should put me up there with them!! :blahblah1: im working on trying to get a sponcer and just getting some info on what you have to run to atleast compete in the 3.0. :rockwoot:

bigger injectors and a turbo should put me up there with them!! :blahblah1: im working on trying to get a sponcer and just getting some info on what you have to run to atleast compete in the 3.0. :rockwoot:

Sponsor...

Hopefully they will fork out $25K plus, cause that would be just the minimum to put together an engine/charger/fuel system to not be embarassed with the ITPA boys.

So 1200-1400 flywheel hp if the A/F ratio is somewhere between 16:1 and 18:1... Seem close? maybe just a little bit high...

I don't think 1200-1400 is out of range on these trucks. I know of some 2.8 bushed trucks with no water that are at 1000+hp

I don't think 1200-1400 is out of range on these trucks. I know of some 2.8 bushed trucks with no water that are at 1000+hp

engine or chassis dyno?

where you at Dan? Did you meet your goal of 400 hp this year? :poke:

engine or chassis dyno?

where you at Dan? Did you meet your goal of 400 hp this year? :poke:

Engine Dyno.

Yes and I am thrilled, next years goal is 500HP. Probably gonna have to put together a new engine though!:hehe:

How bout have the bank sponsor you a loan and Ill sell you my truck. Brand new everything..:poke:

Back