What class would I fall into

DAFBFD58

Might be buying a 2008 dodge with the 6.7 with the following parts
90hp ddps injectors, modded CP3, airdog 2 system, intake elbow, PDI manifold, Silver 66 turbo and it will have a dpf free 5" exhaust and egr delete.
What class would I fall into for pulling

Might be buying a 2008 dodge with the 6.7 with the following parts
90hp ddps injectors, modded CP3, airdog 2 system, intake elbow, PDI manifold, Silver 66 turbo and it will have a dpf free 5" exhaust and egr delete.
What class would I fall into for pulling

with a silver 66 it is pretty iffy some will pass for 2.6 but some allow slop with the plug and you'd have to go 2.8

Not to hijack, but what tuning are they using with that turbo replacing the stock VGT? My brother has the 6.7 but couldnt find any turbo options available due to the lack of tuning? THANKS Steven

Just tell them when ordering that it'll be for a 2.6 class & they'll slug their housings and sen dyou one that will work. If it still doesn't fit, there are other ways around it.

It will be coming with a TS mp8 and a Smarty. Right now I'm told its still tuned to level 4 on the smarty

2.6 as long as it isnt a sloppily machined comp housing.

no problems running just about any turbo on the 6.7, smarty or h&s tuners will do fine with the off the shelf standard tunes in them

Back