What color to do

what color should I paint my truck??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
def. charcoal. I cant stand white trucks, just to plain looking even if you deck them out, they can look OK but would look alot better a dif. color.. I wanted a charcoal but i settled for silver since i got a good deal. Next truck will def. be a charcoal color.

i love the charcoal color, but i'm biased. Your truck all blacked out with charcoal would be sick!

Changing the color of the truck won't exactly be fun (door jambs, inside the hood, etc).

I'd leave it white and save the ass ache.

Charcoal grey with Chrome and Black rims.

P1010163.jpg

P1010168.jpg

P1010177.jpg

P4071669.jpg

P4081679.jpg

l_d265115e550f00d49aa4effa4dce4aaf.jpg

l_6f43eb5f1947dbbcccb16eef7848dd0c.jpg

l_47ee5fc20102a8fd0ab7c43bcc165de0.jpg

Image1112.jpg

P1012106.jpg

P1012102.jpg

P1012100.jpg

Image1182.jpg

Image1178.jpg

IMAG0068.jpg

Charcoal. Do a Nissan charcoal if you do go that route. They have a few better looking charcoals compared to the general Chrysler colors. When I finally can paint mine, under the hood and door jams will be black with the rest being whatever color(s) I choose to go with.

My truck (in avatar) is a respray charcoal with Herculiner on the bottom and the rollpan. I think it looks pretty good because the liner is camoflauged just enough to not notice unless you are looking close.

Used to be a member on here with a 2nd Gen. had a SICK lookin deep charcoal grey paint job, wish I could find out who it was I would like to keep a pic for reference when I get my truck painted!
Brandon

Are those ford wheels? Will they fit the dodge?

I know the F-250 and F-350 have different lug patterns than a dodge or chevy, but i dont know about the F-450+(if thats what they came off of).

Eric

I think the 450 wheels are 10 lug, so he is probably running adapters

i picked other

i like the champagne color it hides dirt realy well and one you get it all nice and shined up it looks great or it can be dusty from being in the feilds all day and still looks good enough to go to town in

Are those ford wheels? Will they fit the dodge?

I know the F-250 and F-350 have different lug patterns than a dodge or chevy, but i dont know about the F-450+(if thats what they came off of).

Eric

They are ford wheels. I have some weird looking adaptor that we made at my buddy's shop to get them to work. Took some real secret ninja stuff to get everything hub centric.

Id throw scotts suggestion out the window :hehe:

Paint it what u want!!! Most of the stuff we do to our trucks is a pain in the a$$ getting a new paint job is the cats meow!!! Charcoal is sick!! Or mineral grey!

Back