What Happened to the Pro Mod Banter?

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
The teams are all hush hush.:bang Must be some serious testing going on between them in preparation for this Atlanta race. . . .

:evil Anyone notice how quiet Compy has gotten since Eric piloted the Scheid rail to a 7.55???LOL he must be stunned at all that - as he says- 'Sled pulling engine technology'......

And where's Keating's been at lately?

:lolly: Come on folks! :blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1:

Lewis told me that he and Keating were at Crossville TN last weekend at the flea market. I don't believe him, there is a track close by LOL

I have a set of bloomers to prove we were at the flea market. :doh:

................and a bluetick hound, airbrush tee shrt, and 47 folding pocket knives LOL

I'm just going to watch the Pro Street race.

:umno: Okay, maybe that won't be ALL I'm going to do. :evil
Make sure you all have cameras ready, Lewis' surprise is going to be great! :ylsuper:

I may have heard a little dribble of info on this suprise..... :aiwebs_029: :aiwebs_029: If I got the intention of the message correctly then........ :evil there will be some suprises!!

Hey Timmy....where did you want me to send those bloomers? :stab:

You can send them to me. I'll need them for my COMP cheerleading outfit LOL

What about the footrace Timmy? I heard the loser has to pull the winner around in a rickshaw, for the victory lap!LOL LOL LOL :woohoo:

RacinDuallie said:
What about the footrace Timmy? I heard the loser has to pull the winner around in a rickshaw, for the victory lap!LOL LOL LOL :woohoo:

...........Notice Greg hasn't talked about wether or not he is ready for suprises in the "Chicken Leg Invitational" I think he is scared of my rev-gain :stab:

One truck is in the box heading to Atlanta, and will be ready for any surprises, and I am heading up north to Cordova to meet David Kennedy to run Hot Rod Magazine’s Drag Week with Project X diesel. Five days of racing, five tracks, and 1500 miles to drive, and one 12 second truly street driven Dodge. I park Project X diesel, at a fellow comp racers compound; a few miles form the first track and hop a plane to Atlanta, and fly back in time to kick off the tour.

Thanks everyone for the help and parts, it run great , there will be a whole series of articles on the build up of Project X diesel over the next year

Eric, do you plan on putting a hurtin on the last timeslip y-all got?:poke:

Plan? More like crossing our fingers.:doh:
I want to go straight and fast, 200 would be great, but this track doesn't usually produce anyone's best runs and it may be a bit warm out ~84. If we can make a few passes giving it everything we have and staying together, it'll be a success for us.:blahblah1:

Hmmmmm. anyone have a prediction to make?

Will Compy get his azz handed to him?:shake: not only in the footrace but the dragrace?

I heard ol Timbeaux has been thru a strict training program by running while carrying a Keg on his back:rockwoot: :evil

LOL LOL LOL

Someone stated history to be made- will it happen?:woohoo: :woohoo:

COMP461 said:
One truck is in the box heading to Atlanta, and will be ready for any surprises, and I am heading up north to Cordova to meet David Kennedy to run Hot Rod Magazine’s Drag Week with Project X diesel. Five days of racing, five tracks, and 1500 miles to drive, and one 12 second truly street driven Dodge. I park Project X diesel, at a fellow comp racers compound; a few miles form the first track and hop a plane to Atlanta, and fly back in time to kick off the tour.

Thanks everyone for the help and parts, it run great , there will be a whole series of articles on the build up of Project X diesel over the next year

So what's with the new avatar pic Comp? Did you and the doc part ways?:poke:

Back