what is it and how the crap does it come out?

Huntingman27062

on the front driveshaft... had some play and alittle grinding noise when speeding up... so got all the u joint to swap them out on the front and then found this thing... done lots of u joints but not one on a front axle like this... the bearings inside this circle are shot and broke apart... missin... im trying to sell the truck so needs to get it ordered/bought fast like so i can put it all back together... just dont know what its called to see if autozone or someone has it...

not only that i drove the truck and it still was doing it with the driveshaft out? looked at the back (which i did 2 months ago when i noticed the noise and there was no play) and the middle u joint is shot out... bad... like once i get it out i may end up needing a new driveshaft bad... the base of the u joint cap is long gone lol... but im dont working on it for the day now... so pissed... ill start again tomorrow... thanks guys!

Attachments

• 1282085236567.jpg
    1282085236567.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 0
I had the cvt joint took out of mine for $100 at drive line's plus in chandler ind. It was balanced lenghtend. No more worry about the front shaft.

Back