what is the absolute best engine to make power

BRYM427

im wondering what youu guys have to say. Do you think a good ole 12v will make the most power, a 24v with the vp, a p pumped 24v or a common rail. I don't really know any other combinations but if you know any please tell or tell what you think makes most power thanks.

6.5L cummins with inline pump, 24V head, billet rods and nos gives the most horse power.

I've very curious also I have a 12v..... I come from a blown super modified two wheel truck still learning about diesels. I don't want to build something and look like a fool!

Don't come on a forum like this and ask a general question like that. You aren't going to get very far.

Exactly do some footwork first and use the search. There's is plenty of info on here already to read that will answer your own question.

im wondering what youu guys have to say. Do you think a good ole 12v will make the most power, a 24v with the vp, a p pumped 24v or a common rail. I don't really know any other combinations but if you know any please tell or tell what you think makes most power thanks.

Not sure why everyones beaten around the bush, here ya go:
http://jalopnik.com/the-worlds-ten-largest-engines-509258535

Just a matter of gettin em to fit :lolly:

Although running TWO new guys off to a forum full of retards is not going to help anyone either. Though the question is basic to most of us, it is not readily apparent to all.

Who knows, guy could have registered, asked the question and spent the rest of the night researching.

Just because Competition is in the name....and the majority of us don't compete....doesn't mean we HAVE to be dik's to everyone. Honestly, this is the place where we claim to be grown men doing grown men things. It's time we act like it.

It all depends on the budget in my opinion. Also it depends on the class. As stated, asigma pump would give you max fuel but, we're talking deep pockets to get a decent sigma and enough engine and air to take advantage of that much fuel. The 6.7 engine builds today are where its at in my opinion. As many will say, you just have to be smart about it and it will stay together.

IMO it really depends on what class the motor is being built for. For 2.5 or workstock my choice would a 24v CR. 2.6" truck a CR or 24v block 12v is what I would build.

Although running TWO new guys off to a forum full of retards is not going to help anyone either. Though the question is basic to most of us, it is not readily apparent to all.

Who knows, guy could have registered, asked the question and spent the rest of the night researching.

Just because Competition is in the name....and the majority of us don't compete....doesn't mean we HAVE to be dik's to everyone. Honestly, this is the place where we claim to be grown men doing grown men things. It's time we act like it.

:rockwoot::thankyou2:

Back