"What Jeff is realy saying" (thinking!)

Timbeaux38 said:
I know I like to drink, but damn, it is like 3:00 here LOL
some folks take aleive for back pain but it prefer liquid relaxment plus with the last 5 inch rain wehad i need stress relief...

now as 4 what jeff is thinkn...... i may have to add som noz to get comp in the flyin mile:ft:

this is marti and i just want everyone to know that jeff is fabulously jeff-a-licious and i am proud to let him drive my beetlebug!!! real men wear flowers!!!

Real men might wear flower...Just in private..Stay in the Closet Jeff!

Ok, Scott. How do I rip off this audio file so I can put it on my phone? I'm viewing source code, but I don't see it. I may have to replace the cummins engine starting up as my ring tone.

Nice post.... ROFLMA!

Oh, and Jeff is probably pissed because that was the only 'loaner' car the dealership had when he took his truck in for an oil change. :hehe:

partsguy662 said:
:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: oh man, Matt is going to fall apart when he sees this one....LOL!

That shizt's funny right there man!!!!! Dont forget to turn the volume up.
LOL :clap: LOL

Jeff2 said:
this is marti and i just want everyone to know that jeff is fabulously jeff-a-licious and i am proud to let him drive my beetlebug!!! real men wear flowers!!!

Jeff-O-licious tuneing for your TDI... "Hold My Diet Soda"

P5130635.JPG

turbomatt1 said:
Jeff-O-licious tuneing for your TDI... "Hold My Diet Soda"

P5130635.JPG

More like "Hold my hold my daquiri" :homo:

LOL

4x4dually said:
Ok, Scott. How do I rip off this audio file so I can put it on my phone? I'm viewing source code, but I don't see it. I may have to replace the cummins engine starting up as my ring tone.

Nice post.... ROFLMA!

Oh, and Jeff is probably pissed because that was the only 'loaner' car the dealership had when he took his truck in for an oil change. :hehe:

I can text you that if you pm me your cell #. I have the pleasure of hearing that as the alarm clock at 5:00 a.m. every morning. Now I will be waking up thinking about Jeff in a yellow bug holding a cosmopolitan.:doh:

God help me!!!:bang :bang

Amy

Last edited:
OH NO-Tim, let's remember this one for Indy when he gets up to the line.... :shake: :evil
"Coming up to the line now in the Silverline Pro Street Dodge-Current Points leader JEFF O LICIOUS!"

GotBoost said:
I can text you that if you pm me your cell #. I have the pleasure of hearing that as the alarm clock at 5:00 a.m. every morning. Now I will be waking up thinking about Jeff in a yellow bug holding a cosmopolitan.:doh:

God help me!!!:bang :bang

Amy

that's a Night mare.

:evil Shall I copy this picture and place the shop number on tear offs at the bottom of picture and hang these on a few lamp poles down in the Village- Manhattan? LOL LOL LOL

Back