what kinda numbers am i lookin at

RED_SLED

im wondering what hp and tq im goin to be at when finished. changed alot over the past few weeks. 1995 3500 12 valve 4x4. bullseye 66/74/14, dfi 5x16 sacs, benched and flowed pump at 400cc's, haisley 65cc delivery valves, 25* timing,#100 plate, 4in straight pipe, s&b intake, intake horn, 4k gsk, 60 lb springs, arp studs, .010 headgasket, airdog 150, 3 piece manifold. its tuned almost perfect. btw its a 5 speed with 4.10 gears.

Last edited:
^^ Agreed. Once you learn how to use it and set it up correctly. Nitrous is the funnest thing ever.

Put it on a dyno and nail it down. Or... you could just say "the guys on the internet say I have 600". That works in most circles.

oh its gettin dynoed for sure. but what supporting mods will i need for nitrous?

That combo should be well north of 600 on fuel. No need for spray. Tune tune tune!

lotta smart people on here thanks alot everyone. what external gate kit would yall reccommend?

how would a steed behave on a daily driver? whats the best nitrous kit, and would i need fire rings or o-rings to use nitrous?

Many people use a gated steed on a dd. I ran a straight t4 steed with a v44 tial in a 63/80 setup on a 12v and I was very happy with the manifold. Madmikeismad runs a straight t4 steed with a spool flange and turbosmart 45mm gate with his s467 on a 12v and it runs nice and cool for a larger single. His setup also spools very well

would i need fire rings or o rings for lets say a 50-100 shot of nitrous?

Back