what to do...

J Rock

well im about to have about 2000 bucks to play with. Im wanting to put a little into my truck and get somemore performance out of it. Nothing crazy... i have no goals just wantedto see what i could do and get some input.

As of right now i just have whats in my sig, im def. getting an air dog, and arson 3 kit. Was looking at maybe a turbo, sticks, and some studs?

Any advice is helpful. Just like i said looking for some nice streetable power and still be able to pull with no prob.

thanks
justin

p.s. if i go with turbo what should i look for? 62 or 64? bd special? lol so many options, just dont know whatwould be best for my setup. Im also looking at a set of 75hp sticks if that helps.

Buy some Gold and Vote Republican / Conservative in NOV....

And in 2012.....

Then worry about the truck!

lol

62 and some 90 hp tips would work well..

Do you have a good Lift pump?
Tranny done well?

i have a DTT tranny, everything but shafts. Ill be getting an air dog here with ina few weeks.

Buy a turbo, then you don't have to leave "silencer ring MIA" in yer sig

other than that ya seem to be on a decent track

Buy a turbo, then you don't have to leave "silencer ring MIA" in yer sig

other than that ya seem to be on a decent track
haha yeah i just copied my sig over at cummins forum.... Any ideas on a good turbo? lots of choices...

no real set goals... just maybe around 550-600 horse. some nice streetable power. already have trans

studs and nozzles to top out at about a grand, and a used turbo at about a grand and you are set.

thats what i was thinking... what kinda turbo? dont want anything to laggy. I plan just on like 75hp nozzles...

Back