What Would You Do????

dodgediesel

Canadian Diesel Guy
I'm stuck on this one!!!!!

I currently had to remove my Floor It DIY CP3 kit off my truck due to a bad FCA. I called John 8 months ago for a replacement and he said no problem and was going to send me a replacement along with a different cascade valve to try. Well, today is here and I still have no replacement FCA. I have no problem paying for a new one, I just want a new one!!!! He won't answer my phone calls or emails. Now I'm a very patient guy and I don't bash good people(John) but this is unacceptable!!!!! This leads me to buy an Arson Kit from Shane which I don't want to as that's another $400.00 that i could put towards something else. The FCA can't cost that much?? If I knew it was going to be this bad, I would have just bought the Arson because Shane answers anytime i text or email him. Again, this is not a Floor It bash I just want my Floor It DIY kit back on my truck for my twins.

What would you folks do???? Thanks for and suggestions....*bdh*

I've got my stock FCA still if that would help just let me know and we can work something out

I've got my stock FCA still if that would help just let me know and we can work something out

I have a the stock FCA and all the stock parts back on it for the time being. I'm just looking for a new modified FCA to go with the rest of my Floor It DIY kit.

Talked to John, He said he will have you fixed up in the next couple days.

Talked to John, He said he will have you fixed up in the next couple days.

John got me all taken care of. New parts are in and all issues are gone. Truck runs like a million dollars. Thanks for your help 07dodge and thanks again to John at Floor It!!!!:Cheer:

Back