What you think?

02psd7.3

OK i ran my truck on the dyno and i want to see what you guys think brfor i grt mad for paying for the numbers i got.
2007 2500 5.9 6 speed 4x4 qcsb
Here is my list of mods
Bully Dog 2.4.D crazy larry, Ts mp-8, quadzilla boost fooler s&b intake, 5in turbo back, stage 2 cp3, air dog 165, 150hp tips, south bend 3600 dd, with 8 in of lift on 37s

What do yot think my hp and tq numbers should be around?

I will post up the dyno sheet when i can get to my computer seeing that i cant scan them on the phone:bang

thanks
Tim

Stock turbo? If a stock turbo I'm guessing a very hot 550hp?

Regardless of the number...You NEED a bigger turbo!!

I'm guessing since you sound disappointed, 425-475

Definatley something wrong. Should not of had a problem getting boost out of the stocker but I guess that would be the first question? How much on the dyno vs road? What kind of dyno? Has the shop run diesels before? If a load dyno it needs setup different to build boost and get accurate numbers. Maybe pressure relief took a dump but still would expect them higher with the parking brake on. Do yourself a favor before it gets real expensive and get some air into that motor. I wouldn't run 150's with my turbo.

I seen 35psi on dyno I can see 47-48 on the dyno and it is a mustang dyno

That's crazy. I hope u get somethin figured out soon. I would be really upset with that number with all them mods. My 03 dynoed 442 on dunbars dyno with only a TST box and built tranny with a 5 inch lift on 37s.

The dyno is not giving you the load you need, your numbers should be in the low to mid 5's and very hot with 150's on a stock turbo

The truck was run on scheids dyno

so do you guys think its the dyno or the truck

was it at the diesel extravaganza? I wasn't too impressed by that setup. They were running 3 trucks on Schied's dyno for every 1 run on Dunbar's dyno. Scheid's barely were loading the dyno :doh:

The truck was run on scheids dyno

so do you guys think its the dyno or the truck

I think its the truck...stock turbos cant support more than 325hp.

:hehe: I told ya man that schieds dyno was a joke. A stock clutch can handle 387hp, and you cant even keep a 3250 DD in there. Do the math...

This is true hahahaha well where is a good dyno around Pittsburgh that i can run my truck on?

Back