whats a good chip?

klinker010

hey im lookin for a chip for my 03 6.0 and i wanna know who makes one thats adjustable on the fly and good besides edge. i dont want the digital gauges.

:bang just scrap that adjustible **** and get a SCT from Innovative with the custom tunes... set it on the extream street tune and forget it *bdh*

Shift on the fly is nice but I think you would be happier in the long run with a custom tuned SCT.

hey im lookin for a chip for my 03 6.0 and i wanna know who makes one thats adjustable on the fly and good besides edge. i dont want the digital gauges.

Defiantly go SCT. you can custom tune it. I run it on mine and it works better than anything Ive :eek:wned:

thanks guys i guess sct is what ill have to get . it just sucks changing tunes when i dont want it at such a high level. until i get my clutch egr delete and studs

There are no chips for 6.0s, only programmers, just to clarify.

Switching on the fly with a 6.0 is also a very bad idea, because the transmission isn't adjusted to go with the power.

Custom tuned SCT is the only way to go. On 03/04 trucks it takes less than 5 minutes to change tunes, on 05+ trucks its just over one minute, sometimes even less.

actually there are chips for 6.0s like the edge and some off brands and i have a 6 speed so i dont have to worry about the tranny so.............

Back