What's a good set up to run in the farm pullers 8000lb class

The whole club has gone down the drain.. No body's wants in or wants anything to do with it besides a certain group of ppl from a certain shop.. So why waste your time with that bs.. An deff waste money as getting your $hit messed with at fairs an costing you thousands more an no fun.. Club is pointless an can't be gone so enough.. Coptc is top notch club an anyways will be..

Someone knows how to call a spade a spade, that is for sure!

The whole club has gone down the drain.. No body's wants in or wants anything to do with it besides a certain group of ppl from a certain shop.. So why waste your time with that bs.. An deff waste money as getting your $hit messed with at fairs an costing you thousands more an no fun.. Club is pointless an can't be gone so enough.. Coptc is top notch club an anyways will be..

Please tell me what trucks were "sabotaged" at these fairs...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Afpa-cotpc is a apple's to oranges comparison. No doubt cotpc is a top notch pulling organization all the way around, great trucks, bigger turnouts. But the afpa does a good job with the resources they have and the smaller areas they cover, no they are not BIG TIME like other organizations. Their rules are fairly simple, NOT PERFECT, followed by most, and easy to build a 750hp (2.6) street diesel truck that will be competitive. Take that same truck to a cotpc pull and get your azz smoked..bad...so its the pullers choice, go pull where u have the most fun.

I did hear of a fuel cell or tank getting sugared 4-5 years ago, costing the owner a new pump.

I did hear of a fuel cell or tank getting sugared 4-5 years ago, costing the owner a new pump.

Yep that was the first time!! Second time they used bleach an took bearings an seals outta motor an another pump...

Yep that was the first time!! Second time they used bleach an took bearings an seals outta motor an another pump...

The first truck was a silver quad cab CR that Toops had a hand in if I'm not mistaken. Who was the second truck?

The reason nobody has waxed brian or pj or anybody else in American farm pullers is because none of the big guys can come down here and run because the rules, 2 years ago Chris webb and Jeremy goyings came down to meigs and put 45 to 50 ft on vannest and low and behold they changed the rules. I know for a fact Meigs fair is doing away with the American farm pullers because it had the worst turnout of diesel trucks in 10 years down there this year.

i may be wrong, but my current farm pullers schedule says meigs co fair aug 20,21 with diesel trucks, am i reading it wrong?? could you clarify this for me 97twinturbo. dont wanna show up to a pull thats not actually happening.

I assume people don't like the rules because they are too simple and because they allow nitrous. In my opinion there is no point in have complicated rules if you don't tech, look at what is going on in the PPL thread right now.

I agree with you that you don't need nitrous to be up front but your gonna have to spend some $$$$ to get it there nowadays. But if nitrous is in the rules there is no point in
b@&!hing, I didn't see any of these guy who are complaining about the rules show up to the meeting to vote whenever they were thinking of switching the open class to COTPC 2.6 rules and 2.5 NADM rules for the street class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The members that tried to make the club better was there, but amazingly there were brand new members that never pulled and still do not pull that signed up that night and voted against new rules

Back