What's it worth guys

Newtodagame

I have a 2006 with about 42k on the clock, body has no rust dents paint is fresh( been in garage for 3 yrs) fully built Trans and motor full arp fasteners throughout 625's up to dual. Pumps new inj's twins all pipes polished as well as stainless housings(s300) and stainless mani ...looking to get a jeep srt 8 2014 so need an idea what I'm looking at for trade or sale.....thnx

I phone screen is cracked so punctuation is gonna suck, ill post some pics Friday. Truck is black in color, paint still looks great.

2006 srw sb qc 2500 5.9 42k on clock with above mods never ran since build , trans has 5k on it before I pulled motor, same truck as my sig

I know you may flame me but I own it and that's my price!

I won't flame you, but at that price with no pictures and that description, I get the feeling that you will be owning it for a little bit longer.

Not Flaming. But you won't get that for the truck Period. So it sounds like you want to keep it and posted this for nothing! Good luck!!

No, sir didn't post for " nothing" I just ordered a 2014 Jeep SRT 8 and was going to off load it and all parts that have not been installed. But after getting a great deal and 1.07% financing I am not as motivated to sale especially after dealer has offered good money, but I hear ya, just hard to let go for 30k with over 40k in parts and spare built motor ready to pop in...

His used car manager called back today but didnt answer call, it is for his son supposadly(dp's son). $36,750.00

That's with all parts new $15k motor and twins and dual pump kit injectors etc so I would be a fool to let go for that with parts, I'll just keep

Sounds like you need to split things up. Sell the parts separately, then the truck. Seems like that would maximize your return.

Back