Whats new with VPs?

jktcummins

24v GOD!!!! HAHAHA
Its been almost 2 years since i have touched my truck or even really been on here. I was just wondering if there has been any new break through stuff for us VP guys.

well that stinks i was hoping some one figured out a how to run dual chinchit valve or triple VP or something crazy.

well that stinks i was hoping some one figured out a how to run dual chinchit valve or triple VP or something crazy.

Somebody was talking about running dual pumps but I don't think it ever got anywhere.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Monster pump mike continues to better his pumps. He has added his top fed injectors into the mix as well. Of course his valve cover to accept the injectors. Both pieces are a work of art.

Why bother with a VP? Seems senseless and expensive to say the least.

I have meet the guys from stainless back last year at schieds. They had a sweet truck.

I'm hopping to get mine back together in the next few weeks. I had changed my entire set up and broke a intermediate shaft on my first pull. The new set up was way superior to the old one. I was really looking forward to getting to play with it.

Why buy something that only works sometimes and corners you into a market of giving all your money to one guy. You buy his pump, he'll want you to buy his injectors, valve cover, and/or other custom parts that are all a quest to give you bragging rights of having the highest hp vp truck? I used to be all about the VP until I saw the light.

For the same money you can swap in a CR or 12V and have much better options when changing setups.

JMHO

Lavon

honestly i just put a dragon fire on my 99 and like it so far. deff got some fueling. was going to p pump it but being in cali and still have to smog it, i can swap the pump out in 2 hours and good to go. would love to stick a cr in it but would never get it smoged.

I like how mine starts right up, adjustable on power, and injectors are cheap enough to play around with. Its just an so around 550HP, but its still fun.

I've been having pretty good luck on my 98 using mikes stuff. Seems to be making some pretty good power as well. Here is a gopro video of a recent hook.

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SRqu8pUhWGc"]YouTube - Chris Abrahamson Go Pro Westmoreland[/ame]

That idle sounds BADA$$. It definitely seems like mike has his stuff figured out. If i had a VP truck I would stick with it and use him. Its only "cornering yourself" if the stuff you have to use is sub par but he makes really good stuff that is matched together, thats why it works so good.

honestly i just put a dragon fire on my 99 and like it so far. deff got some fueling. was going to p pump it but being in cali and still have to smog it, i can swap the pump out in 2 hours and good to go. would love to stick a cr in it but would never get it smoged.

what makes you say that? you can put newer engines in vehicles...

Back