Whats up from Indiana

Cross95

Golden Eye
Hows it going guys? I love 12 valves and everything about them, had a buddy thats a member on here tell me to join. I got a 95 4wd 12v thats stock at them moment. To come in near future, 62 or 64mm turbo, dvs, tranny, 5x16s, 4kgsk.

James Worth??? lol. 12 valve Ford and destroyed clutch an bicknell? lol

Wuerth but you're close lol. Yeah thats me. Clutch was still good but overall it was too deep. Kenny took care of it though after about 20 different measurements, different flywheel, different floater discs, and a different pressure plate.

So are you and ryan gonna build that 12v into a 2.6 motor this winter?

Well idk if it'll make many 2.6 class appearances this year. It should be rolling along pretty good this year though, but yes we are getting into it pretty good this winter. I'd like to really get it dialed in good this season and just hook whenever and wherever i can. How's your new truck treating you?

Well I got a new 84 chevy with a 454 and 4spd so i will be doing alot better this year. As far as dodge im still waitin to get my trans done then me and Ryan are gonna mess with it some

Stephen, ryans buddy is. So when are you gonna make me a sweet deal on that 12v in your ford? lol

He does good work from what ryan has said and reasonable. Well it depends what you call a deal lol.

Well I myself consider a trans built to hold 650hp, triple disc torque and billet input for just under 4k fairly reasonable lol what about you?

Yeah thats a pretty good deal from what i know about an automatic trans and such. A 12v can run pretty good with little money and the time to get it dialed in. The key is the trans delivering the power to make it all worthwhile. That'll be a pretty fun dd/ street truck

Ya, you should bring your truck to greene county next year and pull agains't me, im gonna hook up dodge there and we need more 12vs to show up there

And as far as a good deal, i will trade you motors straight up, right now, one time offer!!!!!! lol haha

Back