whats your best pull in your 6.4

farmall6

Sled pulls are big around my home, what's your longest pull and what mods do you have done. Mine is stock right now looking to be able to compete with the cummins boys and dmaxes

while I wouldn't sled pull with ANY truck that was my daily, the LAST one I would do so with would be a 6.4 :eek:

any 6.4 needs front 4 link before you even think of sled pulling it!!

Not likely the case if he's from western ohio as ws class needs 800+ hp to be competitive.

I agree. You can pull with intake and exhaust, but if you want to win its going to take more than those two things.

any 6.4 needs front 4 link before you even think of sled pulling it!!

Not true. Probably the best 6.4 in the pulling world isn't 4-linked. Its been proven an extra pair of shocks mounted up front to the radius arm is all thats needed to control axle hop.

but it doesn't control roached pistons from the capability of the fuel system vs. the available oxygen from the factory turbo setup and the piston design

No four link needed. Just a couple 4 inch straps. And I know/watched a guy pull 298 in 08 ecsb with just h and s and rear blocks. I plan on pullin my sclb a couple times this year

Back