Where are you guys getting your wheel spacers?

Johndeere9610

Ford guy
Where you guys getting them and how big are you using to fit 305's with stock 16'' dodge rims?

2 inch spacer will let em fit with duals. Should fit the front no problems.

2" between the wheels, 3" between inner wheel and drum. This is for 99 and down rearend.

we always want just a couple more inches right.. lol
i got mine online by just doing a search for wheel spacers

Sounds good I think I'm good on the inside. Its a ford dana 80 so I have a 8x170 to 8x6.5 spacer on the inside.

There are some good deals on spacers on ebay. Supposed to be 6061 billet aluminum, dont know if they are any good or not.

im stock height and runnin 35x12.5 r 17 with no spacers and they dont rub

I knew the steel vs. aluminum was gonna come up. I was just glad there aren't 5000 posts saying not to use spacers like there used to be a couple years ago. I've been running 2" and 3.5" 6061 alum. spacers between duals since 1986. Matter of fact, the 2" set on my '03 F350 has been in constant use since new and have hauled up to 36K all week, raced or sled pulled on weekends, and DD in between. Never one problem. Only problem is I can't remember the company name.....out of Ontario,Ca. I thought the Dodges had a little more offset than the Fords with 16" wheels. Seems like several people with second gens were able to run 305's without spacers due to the offset. 285's on my Ford with 2" spacers net me about 1.75" between duals. Steven.

Maybe Performance Wheel out of Ontario, Ca. something like that.

Back