Where Has "COMP" Been, And What Is He Up To?

Ultimate Diesel

www.UDPdiesel.com
I was wondering what happened to COMP? I haven't heard or seen him post in the last few months since Banks screwed him over, after he helped them out. :poke: :poke:

Hes still here occasionally. Maybe a little bruised, but he's still here.

Last I heard he was mumbling something bout a rail............. I was gonna send him a belt to keep his pants firmly up after the Banks episode.....

RacinDuallie said:
Last I heard he was mumbling something bout a rail............. I was gonna send him a belt to keep his pants firmly up after the Banks episode.....

Oof LOL LOL

Greg might have had his pride bruised...but I'm sure he'll be back and talking trash soon enough.

UNBROKEN said:
Greg might have had his pride bruised...but I'm sure he'll be back and talking trash soon enough.
You can BANK(s) on that one :bang LOL

couldn't help that one:hehe:

I understand that he has a rail in the works...... It is suposed to be stupid light, and with Charlie offering up some help tuning the chassis, it should be a contender for sure.

Got an email from someone inside.

I can also say that along with working on this project, he has also been on the phone alot as well LOL

Attachments

• comprail.JPG
    comprail.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 321
Timbeaux38 said:
I can also say that along with working on this project, he has also been on the phone alot as well LOL

Did he say if he has finally gotten that nasty stain off his back?:poke:

:hehe: :hehe:

heads

That looks alot like Duramax Heads in the picture.

He's been sellin some headstuds too. He crushed every other price I got. Not to mention he had arp 625's at my door a month before anyone else even called me to say they had them in stock.

I can't wait to see what project he has going next. Greg's a great guy, has diarrhea of ther mouth at times, but that's one of the things that makes him Greg. I was never a fan of Banks, but now I've become a vocal oppent of them just from the lack of class they showed in that whole deal.

George

yeah i haven't seen him here for awhile either... i can't wait to see all these rails run!!!! i'm like a little kid waiting for christmas (anyone catch that one??)

I talked to greg for a little while last night on AIM and he sent over some pics of the current projects he has going, and boy do they look interesting.

Greg better keep working on the skinney car, there's a 1200HP Dmax with his name on it getting delivered from Wisconsin in January.

Greg.......work? Maybe if his phone battery dies LOL

What happened with the banks deal, I guess I never followed it.

Back