where to buy injectors from??

cummins0488

Im looking for a set of injectors for my build and want some opinions on who to call for injectors? I know exergy is know to be great but who else is out there to talk to. Anyone run the CPP injectors? Thanks.

F1 is also on the top of the list for sticks.....maybe more so than CPP......just my opinion but I'm sure others will agree with me.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Exergy is top of list for myself then after that you choose. Pay a lil more know or a lot later

I'd avoid cpp in my opinion. I had a bad experience with them and when I get a chance I can post pics of the injector connecting tubes I waited many many weeks to receive. I installed them in my truck and it wouldn't even run with them. I ordered a set from haisley machine and my truck fired right up.

The small shop I use have been doing me a great job . Sent a set of low mileage exregys over to them that were OK they adjusted them and they idle cleaner and smoother than they ever did. Their stockers idle smoother than any other ones I've used. The guy that does them is very particular!!!! Pm me I'll give you there number. Don't want to give their number here since they aren't a sponsor

Back