Where are you going ?

• ORP

Votes: 68 66.0%
  • Muncie

Votes: 24 23.3%
  • Gonna hit both

Votes: 11 10.7%

• Total voters
I think that this event will be way better than any of the DHRA hosted events at IRP in the last few years. I'll put money on it!

Would you pull at either event Jesse?

I got an email from Eric and yes there will be cash payouts the day of the race according to him. $1000-750-500-250 and extra money depending on the number of trucks that enter, I only quoting what he said for pro-street. As of now we are leaning on heading up to Muncie for the sunday drag races after Indy is over. Anyone else considering this as well?

I would do that option also it appears to be only 65 or so miles away from Indy.

Malcolm

If i wasn't already set up to be at an event,I would choose Muncie over Irp Anyday.

Mike

Muncie was ten times the fun and experience that IRP/ORP was for me. No comparison. Then again, I don't go for the drags. To each their own.

where is everyone staying at orp or muncie, i have not decided what one to go to yet..

Okay, just changed my return flight from Sunday to Monday, will be at Muncie as well after ORP.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

That good, cause DHRA is out of business!

Thunder in Muncie is about bygones be bygones, get us back to our roots, and move the sport forward again.

NHRDA taking Indy over the same day as TiM is whats WRONG with us in general, we eat our own.

Thought you were going to TiM...Guess we all change our minds!

Thanks For All The Support We Had A Great Time { House & Chris } Keep Your Trucks Going That Was So Awsome U R Becoming A Threat

Back