Where are you going ?

• ORP

Votes: 68 66.0%
  • Muncie

Votes: 24 23.3%
  • Gonna hit both

Votes: 11 10.7%

• Total voters
cant wait to be there, the thought of watchin a truck pull that is being filmed is awesome!! lets roll some coal at ORP, i have never truck pulled should i give it a try?

That's exactly what I was thinking. I can't remember what exactly I was told but someone said something like TiM was deliberately done when word that NHRDA took over this event.

Incorrect, vice versa.

I bought a booth at TiM for NADM a full 2 weeks or more before NHRDA announced they were taking the Indy date.

I would have bought one for NHRDas Indy, if it would have been first.

Don't have a dog in the fight, I'm going where I can see the most pullers, and promote my shows.

Gene most of the pullers will go were they want with out u trying to muck it up. R u really going to say how great eric is when 1 year ago u told every body how bad he was what should we think of u.:umno:

Trying to muck it up? There is plenty mucking it up on the own, from Angola. Maybe you should try and lease Gaston Park for next year............

Quote me where I said Eric is really great or really bad. Do not put words in my mouth.
We had disagreements on the way things should be run in Diesel Motorports, just as I have with NHRDA. That is why there is different Orgs.

One major disagreement I had with Eric, was he should not have left Thunder in Muncie for Indy.

Why did they relocate to Indy anyway? I never went to any of the old TiM shows. I heard they outgrew?

So is this at Muncie, or Albany? I couldn't find a drag strip in Muncie.

***On edit: For anyone looking for driving directions to the CMR/DHRA/NADM races, it is in Albany.***
7901 E. St. Rd. 28/67
Albany, IN 47320

its jus right outside of albany

Indy Vs Muncie

Trying to muck it up? There is plenty mucking it up on the own, from Angola. Maybe you should try and lease Gaston Park for next year............

Quote me where I said Eric is really great or really bad. Do not put words in my mouth.
We had disagreements on the way things should be run in Diesel Motorports, just as I have with NHRDA. That is why there is different Orgs.

One major disagreement I had with Eric, was he should not have left Thunder in Muncie for Indy.

I would love to have been to muncie its my home town but indy is a national event the chance to pull and drag with the countries best is what i want. hope to see u at indy. looking forward to rpm show at laport should be fun:rockwoot:

If I didnt have a booth, I'd be at Indy in the morning and Muncie in the afternoon.
This really does suck.

Think muncie is to small to have a good time. Was ok when there were less trucks pulling and showing off. More trucks require more room.

Ok I can't find out zip about payouts for the drag racing at Muncie? Can anyone tell me what they are going to be and if they are even going to have any? We'd like to come, but not to race for just the glory.

Pay Out At Muncie

Ok I can't find out zip about payouts for the drag racing at Muncie? Can anyone tell me what they are going to be and if they are even going to have any? We'd like to come, but not to race for just the glory.

U GET THE CHANCE 2 DRAG RACE AT AN AVENT THAT ERIC IS IN CHARGE OF DONT U THINK THATS ENOUGH:tree:*bdh*

It always helps. But I know I am far from ready to be thinking about that! Winning that is. :hehe:

I got an email from Eric and yes there will be cash payouts the day of the race according to him. $1000-750-500-250 and extra money depending on the number of trucks that enter, I only quoting what he said for pro-street. As of now we are leaning on heading up to Muncie for the sunday drag races after Indy is over. Anyone else considering this as well?

Oh which one to go to? Someone make up my mind! :bang:bang:bang:bang

:hehe:

at ORP last year the track was junk for the pullers and the event was lame. that being said its closer for me but I may go to muncie. I used to go back in the day and it was a good time.

Back