Where you staying?

Duramax3000

Well we had a good time at the pulls last year and for the money it was hard to beat the motel six, we just would have liked for there to have been a few more people stayin there because we always like meeting and talkin to new people.

Staying at the Drury. Gotta be close to the Waffle House.

Staying at la quinta also. Stayed there in 2009 and it was nice and clean. Right in the center of all the action too.

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk

Sleeping in the truck, or in a truck tent, or a diesel pusher. Have no idea yet. Is there any rules on sleeping in your truck or camping on the grounds?

The LaQuinta is filling up fast... as of now they are only showing a few King rooms available... good location (right across from Cracker Barrel) - also very clean and all rooms are non-smoking

i booked my room 2 weeks ago and they had plenty left at the Laqunita, but sounds like its filling up fast! stayed there 2 years ago and was very happy with it.

The LaQuinta is filling up fast... as of now they are only showing a few King rooms available... good location (right across from Cracker Barrel) - also very clean and all rooms are non-smoking

I need to hurry up and figure out if I can go. Any place that is right across from cracker barrel is right up my alley.

The Fairfield Marriott is right across the street from LaQuinta, and is right beside Cracker Barrell :) Just a little FYI since that area seems to be the happening spot.

There is also a HomeTown Suites right beside the LaQuinta and a Quality Inn right beside it.

go one of the last rooms at la quinta. they said there is very little trailer parking. I hope there is an empty parking lot close.

anybody staying at the LaQuinta that is a Sam's Club member can get 10% off by entering the promo code SAMS (it says you have to show your membership card at check-in)

Back