Which way to go...

MegaCabRam

Which would be the best way to go for now... Smarty tnt/r and valve springs or triple dog with crazy larry and 90hp injectors? and iv tried it all iv had 2 smartys a triple dog a predator a tst a quadzilla and i may be forgettin somethin but anyways im really just wantin to know what kind of numbers i would put down with the crazy larry and injectors with my current setup, if that will get me to around 550hp i had rather go that route for now since iv dynoed the smarty normal tnt with this setup and only went about 480 i figure the R tune probably would still barely hit 5

mine went 516 with whats in my sig before i got the full billet tranny now it runs a whole lot better

Which would be the best way to go for now... Smarty tnt/r and valve springs or triple dog with crazy larry and 90hp injectors? and iv tried it all iv had 2 smartys a triple dog a predator a tst a quadzilla and i may be forgettin somethin but anyways im really just wantin to know what kind of numbers i would put down with the crazy larry and injectors with my current setup, if that will get me to around 550hp i had rather go that route for now since iv dynoed the smarty normal tnt with this setup and only went about 480 i figure the R tune probably would still barely hit 5

I used to run BD Crazy Larry. I did 530/1050 with the below setup:

-BD CL 2.4.1
-MP8
-I.I. Silver 62/74/12 turbo
-Stock Stix
-Stock CP3
-FASS 95gph
-CFM+
-4" turbo back exhaust
-Volant Air box
-boost fooler

Added a Stage 2 Floor It cp3 and F1 Flux 2's and Did very close to 600...

Switched to a Smarty with Reg. TNT....

Ended up dyno'ng 584/1167, but that was with my Melted #4 piston....Really!!!

Best time with this setup (and the melted piston..lol) was a 12.47 @ 107.9

My .02

You 480 with the smarty, modded pump and a 66?

I did 460 w hot edge on stock fuel with the WSB (58mm).

Id say get the sticks and what ever tuner you'd be well over 500.

Less (2007 5.9) did 575 with a 62, smarty, and DDP90's

yeah, the pump was completely stock then though, and the only reason i can figure the numbers were so low is bcuz i just had the pressure on the smarty set on 2... the dyno guys at ORP were for sure it would bust 500

and as for the turbo the way i see it, its just potential power to be made with as little fuel as i had a lot smaller turbo would have probably did the same...

How does you 66 spool? I went w/ 62 so i can still tow and get some decent spool. I guess w 6 spd you can keep it in the sweet spot.

what cp3 are you running on it right now? my opinion, even though not listed, would be go with the smarty tnt/r and a stage 2 or stage 3 cp3 from shane at wicked diesels.I would rather have the mod's to support big fuel first then go with the injectors instead of vice versa. In the end you're going to need it all, just get a credit card and do everything listed above, some stout mach injectors, big stick cam, decked head, bullet proof tranny, ya know the whole nine yards:poke: just kiddin' good luck man

I dont have any trouble spooling it, i mean its a lil laggy at times but its nothin real bad...

As for the cp3 its about like an arson or bag of parts kit just not as high of quality, it'll be luck to maybe flow 15% over... if that... and believe me id be orderin the hell outta some stuff if i didnt already have 2 credit cards lol... it nevers ends one day ill ether have an 800hp truck or a completly stock one bcuz it blew into a million pieces and i had to sell everything off it just to get it runnin again lol

Why not Smarty TNT with the DDP 90's.

Studs?

Then MP-8 and springs.

i think you would be trying to push too much fuel with ddp 90's and the tnt/r. then add the mp8 and springs on top of that and you will still be restricted by your cp3. I say go ahead and get a good cp3 from shane at wicked, stage 2 or 3. Same as getting a fully built auto before bombing your truck. you can put tons of fuel to it, but if you don't have the cp3 to flow it, the mods will be worthless and not be getting the full potential out of it. just my .02

i was running a edge juice hot with a ez and put 507hp down with my 05

Back