Whitney Point, NY - Sunday, July 27 at 2:00pm

rickFPP

Promoter USA-EAST
Four classes of pulling at the 2014 Broome County Fair in Whitney Point, New York on Sunday, July 27 at 2:00pm. This is the day following the diesel and gas 4x4 pull in Cobleskill, NY. Love's Decision Maker Sled. Event conducted by Full Pull Productions using a combination of Fair rules and USA-EAST rules.

• Street GAS 4x4
  • Street DIESEL 4x4
  • Mod Street GAS 4x4
  • Open 2.6 DIESEL 4x4

1.888.385.5785 for questions.

http://www.broomecountyfairny.com/Rules.htm#4x4 (for rules)

My Bad!!! YEP the street diesel is actually the 8500lb. Work Stock Diesel. Hey Zeigler ... you plannin' a 'road trip' to NY State???

son of a ...... was just at my place 20 minutes up the road this past weekend. Went up and then from there hit the Syracuse car show, quite an event.

My Bad!!! YEP the street diesel is actually the 8500lb. Work Stock Diesel. Hey Zeigler ... you plannin' a 'road trip' to NY State???

Was thinking about it until I broke the truck. Still a slight possibility though.

SPI runs PPL rules for the 2.6 class which is in Cobleskill Saturday. Will those trucks be able to run FPP?

YEP. this is not a USA-EAST point event. we only had three true 2.6 trucks pull at Whitney Point last year when it looked like the pull would be rained out!

Back