Who disagrees with me that this is nos?

This thread just keeps going, nowhere, but still going! *bdh*

nabu2eda.jpg

Sent from my paperweight

There has been a break through in the case......ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372713768.073622.jpg

You have to admit this is pretty darn funny.

This is going no where might as well have a laugh out of it all.

Last edited:
Friday I was 26 feet behind . O and I stopped when my rear ring and pinion let go.

And Joedbag. I was last in a very small class and I believe about 5 ft behind the Caged Hooker. I dont know about you but most that get that close to Rob should be happy I believe. So tell me if you dont mind why I shouldn't protest when someone is cheating? Why am I "pathetic"?

I think ive got gears in stock for you. If i agree that he was spraying will you give me a shot at selling you some gears? :Cheer:

ON another note, ive been on both sides of this argument. Sometimes people think they know what you are doing, and sometimes you have yourself pretty convinced you know what others are doing......

Close.........

I heard a story by some dirt track boys once. "That guy got to be cheatin!" "How do u know hee was cheatin?" " cause he beat me and I was cheatin".

That quote was actually from King Richard himself...... Petty for those too young to know who King Richard is.:rockwoot:

Get ready... This threads gonna blow, Gary won last night too!

19' on the Baillie/MBRP truck is what I heard. Must of had the big jets in this time...

I know one thing, the whole gd diesel motorsports thing is really getting embarrassing. People acting like little kids, and 16 years ago I was the punk with the 12 valve blowing smoke. It was cool then, now it's become an obnoxious bunch of kids.Fact is in competition nobody better question the cummins, cause "for gods sake it's a CUMMINS".

I know one thing, the whole gd diesel motorsports thing is really getting embarrassing. People acting like little kids, and 16 years ago I was the punk with the 12 valve blowing smoke. It was cool then, now it's become an obnoxious bunch of kids.Fact is in competition nobody better question the cummins, cause "for gods sake it's a CUMMINS".

At first you were on point. Then you started talking about your life and got off track. :nail:

just curious but is the outlaw 2.6 class in Troy, MO this week or is it non-sanctioned 2.6 trucks?

Some people have no clue how some things work... lol.

I worked and lived in Chicago land area for 3the years. I went to some street races, there was a corvette that my friend Chucky new very well, and he was spraying ALOT!!! He let 6 guys CRAWL all over his car for over an hour, they didn't find sh**! A sniffer is probably the best way to catch nitrous, and I have never seen one used. I'm not sure if he is using it or not, but your guys' slanderous comments to someone for calling another puller out have NO physical evidence otherwise either... I know some people in racing that have plenty of friends that would back them up or put money up that have no clue their friends are in fact cheating because they don't have the budget of the big dogs or just know they have the best of everything and still lose so they get tired of it and think others are cheating to, so against there better judgement they fold or stoop to cheating. Just depends if you have the ability to sleep at night.

19' on the Baillie/MBRP truck is what I heard. Must of had the big jets in this time...

That statement tells me how big of a dbag you are, when you talk about the pride and respect of his family and truck a few pages ago...

Last year Scheid first hook we were, I believe, 14 ft from winner first hook... Second night over 40 ft... Chris Muhs would have won second night had PPL quit piling loose dirt after the 300 ft mark after Haisley pulled... the following weekend we were, I think, 6 ft behind Muhs and 2 ft behind Kusilek at a NTPA hook. The track and sled and gearing make a big difference place to place.

That statement tells me how big of a dbag you are, when you talk about the pride and respect of his family and truck a few pages ago...

Last year Scheid first hook we were, I believe, 14 ft from winner first hook... Second night over 40 ft... Chris Muhs would have won second night had PPL quit piling loose dirt after the 300 ft mark after Haisley pulled... the following weekend we were, I think, 6 ft behind Muhs and 2 ft behind Kusilek at a NTPA hook. The track and sled and gearing make a big difference place to place.

I think he was making a joke of it. Least that is way I took it.

Back