who has best chip for pullin

ABI MOTORSPORT

fummins
Since I can't seem to sell a 23,000 dollar engine for 10,000:what: I am thinking about takin out my cummins and selling it and putting my stroker back in. I havn't been in the stroker world for a year and I know there has to be better chips that have come out. Anybody have any lightening knowledge

Lightning : Powerful natural electrostatic discharge produced during a thunderstorm.

Why would you take a cummins out and put a powerstroke back in? Thats like wiping before you're poopin, it dont make no sense

can't sell powerstroke for any money and can sell highly motified cummins easily, I am starting a smd4x4 and I am liquidating everything but want to have something to play with this year during my free time. I know it's like wiping first but thiss is the best solution i can come up with so far :nos:

custom tunes is your best bet.
DP/Swamps/TW/Ragin

that 23k cummins has got to be cool !

Since I can't seem to sell a 23,000 dollar engine for 10,000:what: I am thinking about takin out my cummins and selling it and putting my stroker back in. I havn't been in the stroker world for a year and I know there has to be better chips that have come out. Anybody have any lightening knowledge

What year, tranny and mods?

23,000 engine is powerstroke, way more in cummins, 60 up front with dynatrac components-80 rear with 37 splines-5.13 gears-will put zf6 back in with stroker and s.b dual clutch 02 f350 with 77,000 miles I have lots of extra parts that I would like to get rid of to help with financing the super mod truck the truck is for sale with powerstroke or cummins in it which ever you prefer but there will be a price difference. Mods to 7.3 is eep cam,eep port and polish, big valves,retainers,push tubes,studs and gaskets, dual hpop, billet rockers, forged rods, 30 over mauls, total seal rings, couple turbo choices from s475-hx60-Industrial injection 66 made to 64 the list is huge and would like to get rid of a lot of it

Last edited:
injectors ?
hp rated on the 7.3 ?
sounds like a nice rig !! I would like to see the huge list and some prices if you can put somthing together.

-- If your keeping the 7.3, i would have DP Tuner live tune that thing or get with Swamps.

swamp 400s I was running swamps tuning when it was last dynoed and it only made 460 at rear and 1550 ft, The dyno i use is known for being down on h.p. but never the less that's what it made. i will work on the list and prices and try to get something up a.s.a.p.

i bought a TW chip last year and had his custom tunes and its the best thing i have ever run in my 2000 PSD. just my opinion.

no, i think its time for swamps live tuning, hp does seem low, but that could be tracked to something other than the tuner, but swamps injectors, why not run swamps tuning, whos oil are you running?

Back