Who has the fastest P.S.

Dockboy said:
I would think stock chasis suspension at a minimum would be a requirement :rules: :stab:

That I couldnt agree with you more!!!!!

GOT LEAF SPRINGS we do!

EMcBride said:
LMAO! For once I want to see the least amount of rules and you all want more!
Like I said, it's early, we'll make sure its a street truck.

LOL now THIS is funny LOL

Deleted my post! LMAO such a sensitive bunch. Have fun boys I'm outta here.

Last edited:
EMcBride said:
LMAO! For once I want to see the least amount of rules and you all want more!
Like I said, it's early, we'll make sure its a street truck.

You can't please all of the people, all of the time but ... as a proud Powerstroke owner, we'll be there. So far with one 4-link suspension (Mini Me), one with leaf springs by Furo Racing (Ice Monkey) and one 4x4 "heavy" daily driver. We can race whatever you guys want to race. Next year sounds like alot of fun. Competiton is healthy :rockwoot:

DJ :evil

djdieseltech said:
You can't please all of the people, all of the time but ... as a proud Powerstroke owner, we'll be there. So far with one 4-link suspension (Mini Me), one with leaf springs by Furo Racing (Ice Monkey) and one 4x4 "heavy" daily driver. We can race whatever you guys want to race. Next year sounds like alot of fun. Competiton is healthy :rockwoot:

DJ :evil

DJ you forgot to mention that we use the truck for running parts also, thats how streetable it is!:ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

Maybe make it a mileage requirement instead? That way we know it's trucks that are actually being used. How 'bout a minimum of 145,000 miles?LOL

145k ? more like 125- please? nice avatar garrett? is that from houston?lol

Anyone with a diesel golf cart???????

Our golf cart has some funny noise coming out the tailpipe?????

D Con said:
Anyone with a diesel golf cart???????

Our golf cart has some funny noise coming out the tailpipe?????
If ya have one bring it next year, DI will be giving 500.00 to the quickest and fastest diesel powered golf cart at next years DI golf cart challenge.

Helmets required next year david? I get shotgun this time, dang near flew off the back last time. LOL

I'll shoe the purple monster for ya Dave. I can do killer wheelstands LOL

:soap: Can't we just go out and have fun with out all the rules after all isn't it RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG :doh: :doh:

As long as it is street legal and safe for the times and speeds you can run :doh: :doh:

weweld said:
:soap: Can't we just go out and have fun with out all the rules after all isn't it RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG :doh: :doh:

As long as it is street legal and safe for the times and speeds you can run :doh: :doh:
Gene
it's always the ones doing the chasing that want rules to help them catchup:kick: :evil

Powerstroke Racer said:
If ya have one bring it next year, DI will be giving 500.00 to the quickest and fastest diesel powered golf cart at next years DI golf cart challenge.

You got it, thanks for the invite!!!:ylsuper: :rockwoot: :woohoo:

Well, the Toyota will be street legal. Can't really do anything about the chassis though.

Back