Who has the fastest P.S.

Take it easy on them Mikey, the blue oval crowd is finally getting some speed up, which means it's even funner to stomp them :evil

(Couldn't resist the :poke: there fella's :D )

will you be in houstion next year Greg
and dukey you coming to the dyno this weekend?? i will drive from pueblo to show u up lol
robert

EMcBride said:
We are going to find out next year at the Texas Diesel Nationals-bragging rights and cash for the quickest AND fastest PowerStroke powered vehicle. Rules: must be a 3/4 ton or 1 ton chassis street legal entry-run what you brung, stop keyboard pecking and BRING IT.
DHRA is going to do a big three best of the best. We have three national events next year and at each one we will feature a best of the best race. One per event, meaning: Vegas will be best of the best Duramax powered trucks, Indy Cummins powered and Texas PowerStroke powered. If you type that you are fast, now you have to prove it!
It is still very early to announce this, but the thread came up and I couldn't resist! We will have a press release on it in January.
Thanks for doing the Powerstroke end of it in Houston...seems we get the most of them there.

And I may never have the fastest PSD...but I sure do have the prettiest. LOL

Don't hate...you know it's true. LOL

I like this idea , sounds like it is going to be real fun :woohoo: :woohoo:

EMcBride said:
We are going to find out next year at the Texas Diesel Nationals-bragging rights and cash for the quickest AND fastest PowerStroke powered vehicle. Rules: must be a 3/4 ton or 1 ton chassis street legal entry-run what you brung, stop keyboard pecking and BRING IT.
DHRA is going to do a big three best of the best. We have three national events next year and at each one we will feature a best of the best race. One per event, meaning: Vegas will be best of the best Duramax powered trucks, Indy Cummins powered and Texas PowerStroke powered. If you type that you are fast, now you have to prove it!
It is still very early to announce this, but the thread came up and I couldn't resist! We will have a press release on it in January.
Eric
save your time and efforts and just send me the check now:rockwoot: :evil

If your driving Amandas truck, don't get on it too hard and spin the tires, like you did when I gave ya a spankin David! LOL

UNBROKEN said:
Thanks for doing the Powerstroke end of it in Houston...seems we get the most of them there.

And I may never have the fastest PSD...but I sure do have the prettiest. LOL

Don't hate...you know it's true. LOL

dont make me run your truck over punk.... you know mine is better. after all it doesnt have all that chrome on it :poke: just dont run away, cause theres NO WAY id be able to catch ya LOL LOL

then again, when you see kevins new truck we will all be running for cover. should be :bow:
just need to make him get a bit of power behind it!

EMcBride said:

So no tube chassis and roll cages or what are we talking about as street legal?

TJSHOTROD said:
So no tube chassis and roll cages or what are we talking about as street legal?

I would think stock chasis suspension at a minimum would be a requirement :rules: :stab:

Eric

I'd assume we'd scale them. Minimum 8k works for me and Elmo.

LMAO! For once I want to see the least amount of rules and you all want more!
Like I said, it's early, we'll make sure its a street truck.

Back