Who has used one of these?

Smeding Diesel has the cheapest I've saw, around $100. I bought one to add a bov flange to if I ever get around to it. It looks nice in the box LOL

I'm not after cheap, if I were I'd make one myself, I'm just looking for quality and visual appeal, slightly better flow would be a small bonus

I was just referring to the price of the elbows in general. I'd build my own too if I had the tools.

If your looking for extra bling I like the Wilson Thrasher. It comes with a billet plenum with the larger opening that the 6.7's have, plus they look really good polished and/or powder coated.

Dodge Cummins 5.9L

Mine:

459085_4318367471413_1585561676_o_zps30d9929c.jpg

If you want bling just call up Keating and tell him you want a dead-sexy intake manifold...then just let him do his thing.

May be cheaper than you think; they only want like $500 for that beautiful one-piece valve cover for a 12v.

May be cheaper than you think; they only want like $500 for that beautiful one-piece valve cover for a 12v.

but that beautiful valve cover requires new lines, so you have to figure that in to the equation. I'm looking at Keating's machined front cover though for this build. I like the looks of it.

Mine installed flawlessly, looks amazing, plenty of ports, improved throttle response and turbo spool! I think I picked up at least 100 wheel;)

I talked to the guys that make it at sema show this year i must say it looks very nice. I asked about the weld and they claim it had been tested to over 175 psi and that it flows better than compitition, but had no flow numbers to prove it. If I where building a show truck I would have one

Back