who made the twins withe the SB66

03dodgeoffroad

i saw it up a couple of months ago and couldnt find it he was running a stocker and the silverbullet under it

Its been more than a few months but ryan used a hy35 over sps66 on his white 2nd gen.

Actually isn't a bad towing setup, I'd have to agree with Forrest as well. Probably could put a little bigger AR on the exhaust side and help out a little more.

one would think it would over-spool the piss out of that 66 though.......

one would think it would over-spool the piss out of that 66 though.......

why is that? :confused: it's receiving less exhaust energy than if it was used as a single

if you try to make 700hp? yes...

but for a towing setup only making 400-500hp? it should be fine. It's wastegated

I've always thought the 66 should be the small turbo in a twins set-up... But I guess if you're just towing it'd be great!

why is that? :confused: it's receiving less exhaust energy than if it was used as a single

if you try to make 700hp? yes...

but for a towing setup only making 400-500hp? it should be fine. It's wastegated

that makes sense, i guess im just too used to hearing about 70-80mm turbos for the low pressure one in a set of twins LOL

I've always thought the 66 should be the small turbo in a twins set-up... But I guess if you're just towing it'd be great!

thats what i was thinking as well, haha

i forgot that i posted this its not for me its for a guy i know that is building a mud truck with a 07 megacab so he wanted very fast spool up and he bought a sb66 and a bunch of other stuff for CHEAP

pretty damn small on a CR... I would say try to get top dollar out of the bullet and use that money to buy something else :eek:

I'm planning on putting a set of tow twins on my 06 MegaCab... consisting of a 71mm GT42 I got for $250 and a 57mm Super B I got for $700

well i tried talking him into the twins but he wants to try the 66 by it self to see if its enough or if he wants more

btw he picked up the sb66 (brand new never bolted on), banks intercooler,hi ram intake and a ats 3 piece manifold for $1300

wtf thats prolly close to what 3500-3600 dollars in parts? hell of a deal i spose hope it wasnt "hot" I have heard of good deals but never that good... maybe its just me tho

I would sell the SB and get something in the 71mm range to put under his stocker... and also, who the hell would make a Megacab into a mudtruck?

I would sell the SB and get something in the 71mm range to put under his stocker... and also, who the hell would make a Megacab into a mudtruck?

People in Florida... There is quite a few of them around.

pretty damn small on a CR... I would say try to get top dollar out of the bullet and use that money to buy something else :eek:

I'm planning on putting a set of tow twins on my 06 MegaCab... consisting of a 71mm GT42 I got for $250 and a 57mm Super B I got for $700

I was so close to useing thoes two, the 42 have a wg?

Back