Who makes AN adapters for coolant hoses?

jlibert

looking to convert coolant fittings on block to AN. Any leads would be appreciated. Thanks.

Here is part of milliken's setup

E9FB5335-B7A7-4DE9-83C4-9BB4D6925133_zpsphpbhcux.jpg

Parker has everything you need! That's where I get all my fittings! That set up is going to cost you ALOT!

I should have been more clear. I'm looking for pieces that bolt to the block in place of the water inlet/outlet (thermostat housing) that has AN threads on it.

I just made plates from 1/4" stock and TIG'd them on.
10250321_10152160980370876_3498389369815653191_n.jpg

Lavon's and Ryan's are TIG'd to the factory thermostat housing.

little6cylinder on here John Schirado on Facebook has commented on building some, trying to find the post.

6F8EEC65-5C8A-48CD-A917-E794E3C567CD_zpsm4lqj84y.png

Maybe Haisley makes commonrail blocks as well? Assuming they are different.

-16 is pretty common. I'm using -12 to see if I can get away with it.

Thanks.

It sure would be nice if keating, fleece, beans, etc would make a nice bolt-on billet piece. After watching that red ford crash at rudy's, I think more people will be going to better hoses and fittings. I'll check with haisley.

Everything on mine uses crimped jic fittings and 3000psi+ stainless hose. Gets too dangerous relying on rubber and clamps.

Thanks.

It sure would be nice if keating, fleece, beans, etc would make a nice bolt-on billet piece. After watching that red ford crash at rudy's, I think more people will be going to better hoses and fittings. I'll check with haisley.

That does scare me a bit. At the moment the size of diesel stuff make that an expensive transition but one that I think needs done.

Back