Who makes modified s300s..

WTF are you here for then, if you already know it all?

BTW, an 11.4 with a half second reaction time does not a 10 second truck make; contrary to your conjecture in the previous turbo thread.

You could sit there on green for 30 seconds, and guess what? You'd still have run an 11.4 et.

Regardless it smoked the lights....The truck makes power although for what ever reason the owner does seem to know it all.

BTW, an 11.4 with a half second reaction time does not a 10 second truck make; contrary to your conjecture in the previous turbo thread.

You could sit there on green for 30 seconds, and guess what? You'd still have run an 11.4 et.

I you actually read the previous posts and weren't so worried about your next comeback you would have read that I went back to the track and ran a 10

Regardless it smoked the lights....The truck makes power although for what ever reason the owner does seem to know it all.

Josh your such a cool person, why such a douchebag on the interwebz? -josh mink, via Facebook

And no I dont know it all, or else I wouldn't post on here. I got some good feedback from people who cared enough to pm me about for the simple fact of helping me. I got some help from people who have been through it. And for some reason everyone else seems to have a problem with that...

Matt Wood, you have been so helpful on other posts of mine but when you get the chance you'll jump on the bandwagon to crack some jokes. What kind of guy are you!!

They were kinda funny jokes atleast. Did you use slicks? The 11.4 at 122 means you have the power for tens so I find your claim believable.

Josh your such a cool person, why such a douchebag on the interwebz? -josh mink, via Facebook

And no I dont know it all, or else I wouldn't post on here. I got some good feedback from people who cared enough to pm me about for the simple fact of helping me. I got some help from people who have been through it. And for some reason everyone else seems to have a problem with that...

Matt Wood, you have been so helpful on other posts of mine but when you get the chance you'll jump on the bandwagon to crack some jokes. What kind of guy are you!!

I don't see any negative remarks towards me here, yes I stand by what I said to you on the Facebook. I just don't get some of your rude comments on open forum toward some people that are also trying to help you. Glad your truck is getting down the track, still wish you would look into a better cam/head setup but if you have something to prove with the "all stock" engine and a s3/junk compound setup then so be it. Goodluck homie just remember respect does help. Cya at the track. - Josh Mink

"A wise old owl lived in an oak.

The more he saw the less he spoke.

The less he spoke the more he heard.

Why can't we all be like that wise old bird?".

You could try to take your own advise to heart...... :lolly:

^ This.

Also OP, I literally haven't seen one post you've made on this site that wasn't either hostile (mildly at best) or confrontational. Cool it brah, we get it: you're a badass. It just confuses the eff out of people when you seem to go from newb to pro in two consecutive posts. As an example, I'll bring up your infamous POS-primary thread.

Your first post (generalized) said, Hey guys, I found a turbo I wanted to try as a primary. Does anybody have any experience with it, and is it worth the effort.

They general consensus (including the opinions of multiple pro diesel techs) was "No, that charger sucks"

Your next post was something along the lines of "Fukk you guys, this charger is better than anything you've ever seen and here are all the reasons why. None of you know chit." You see how ambivalent that appears? Now this thread is circling the same toilet bowl. Moral: Don't ask for help, then get offended when you get the truth.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

someone tell you a joke?

t4 will spool 10 times better that a t3 i know i daily drive mine if you want a s300 sizing bullseye makes a s300 cover for a s400 turbo that lookes like this
IMG00026-1.jpg

Here is the pics of the turbo that I was speaking of before this thread got derailed. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339865297.711180.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1339865377.177425.jpg

Dude you ran an 11.4 how is that a 10 second truck? And that run was in contest.... Unless you have proof of a more recent run.

People always round in their favor.

Yes I've been to the track since then. Dropped some air pressure and used a little spray.

I'm not going to run a bigger wheel, I'm going to have the turbine clipped on a 74

I you actually read the previous posts and weren't so worried about your next comeback you would have read that I went back to the track and ran a 10

Ok... so I went back and attempted to hang on your every word. I did see you say "You'd been to the track since then...", no mention of a 10. Forgive me for not spotting you the assumption. Perhaps I was too in awe of you defying expectations and being triumphant in the face of adversity?

Sorry, even after all my worrying about mustering up a witty comeback, that's the best I could do at the moment. I wish I was better at this...

Here is the pics of the turbo that I was speaking of before this thread got derailed. View attachment 35843View attachment 35844

Thanks for posting these; especially after my callout. "Your stock is rising, Number Two." LOL I have lead a sheltered life recently, and had not seen that particular combination before. Well played... :thankyou2:

Back