who rebuilds injectors besides f1?

davem3261

Who can I send my injectors to for testing and rebuilding besides f1? I have not had good luck with f1 rebuilds so I need to find someone who can do it right the first time. Or where can I buy new ones at a reasonable price, thanks

Who can I send my injectors to for testing and rebuilding besides f1? I have not had good luck with f1 rebuilds

U and me both, my experience was a few yrs ago tho. I have always bought New but hear good things about exergy. II is reasonably priced for rebuilds with their nozzles.

Jake

Iwas under the impression that extergy did not do repairs. Thanks for the replies, I will be sending mine there.

Exergy can rebuild up to an extent. If they are too far gone then he'll tell you that remans or new injectors are your only way and yea Exergy FTW!

Valley Injection in Woodland Ca, can test AND repair CR injectors!!!

I've seen the test area and"Clean Room" where they repair with BOSCH Spec parts!!

Last edited:
Who can I send my injectors to for testing and rebuilding besides f1? I have not had good luck with f1 rebuilds so I need to find someone who can do it right the first time. Or where can I buy new ones at a reasonable price, thanks

What happened? I cant recall anyone with an issue that I heard about. Of course things can go wrong, but our reman program is very solid. I cant think of ANY company that is as accurate because we get them in here all the time with many parameters out of spec. All kinds of things wrong.

In the last few months, things have really changed on remans here. The technology is way outta control high. The accuracy is as good as new and in many cases better since we can pick from parts that are more accurate than stock mass produced pieces. As far as clean room, etc. We had that covered a few years back. I spend half my day breathing air that is so particle free it is almost unheard of.

And if we messed up anything on the reman, it is always covered.

What happened? I cant recall anyone with an issue that I heard about. Of course things can go wrong, but our reman program is very solid. I cant think of ANY company that is as accurate because we get them in here all the time with many parameters out of spec. All kinds of things wrong.

In the last few months, things have really changed on remans here. The technology is way outta control high. The accuracy is as good as new and in many cases better since we can pick from parts that are more accurate than stock mass produced pieces. As far as clean room, etc. We had that covered a few years back. I spend half my day breathing air that is so particle free it is almost unheard of.

And if we messed up anything on the reman, it is always covered.

So, If I were to send you my Common Rail Injectors for a checkup/balance/flow sheet, could you do this in a reasonable amount of time?. I Just can't have parts sent away anymore with no contact/results for months and months(not a shot at you just my dealings with other vendors in the past).

Thanks.

ol Don had my injectors for 8 months. I called him weekly. I had a pretty good relationship going with the automated message on his 'shop phone'

Back