Who running a Edge CTS

jordanjames81

Who running th Edge CTS, in how do you like them. Seems to be a very nice unit. Only thing i can tell is i wish it was on the fly tunning. I like the different gauge display it has and back grounds. Very easy intall too.

I've been looking at them but if I'm not mistaken they're a tuner and I'm just looking for a fancy monitor like the IQ, ect. They do look to be a pretty sweet unit though.

I put one on a truck when they where just starting to release it several months back. I had several issues with it and between the time getting edge to reflash it three time over the internet and actually installing it, it took almost 3 hours.:bang Now this could have been it was a new release and actually had to try different software versions till one actually worked.

On the other side once it was installed, it seemed like a decent tuner and gauges where ok. I wouldnt hesitate to sell one or put one on my truck but it wouldnt be my first choice but thats my personal opinion.

As of now i like the one i installed in my 03 thats tow rig for the cummins. You dont have to run the programing to use the gauges. Im fixing to order the pyro for mine. Also thinking about putting my juice modul back on to see if they will stack just for fun. I know the stock ally wont like it though

Who running th Edge CTS, in how do you like them. Seems to be a very nice unit. Only thing i can tell is i wish it was on the fly tunning. I like the different gauge display it has and back grounds. Very easy intall too.

I just installed the Juice/CTS on my truck over the weekend. Easy install and it works great. The CTS is awesome and offers a lot more than the Attitude did.

Earlier I tested the Evolution/CTS and it worked well but I missed the change on the fly HP and the other features of the Juice.

my boss ran the Diablo Trinity when it first came out and the damn thing never turned off. it stayed on the entire 3 months he had it in there.

He put the race CTS in and said it's a world of difference. it downloads 3x as fast and is super easy to use.

found out the juice modul and cts dont play to good with each other. i could only build 8lbs of boost and the tranny didnt like it when it got up in rpm's would through code p0700 trans control modul.

Back