Who to send my 180 to to get maces out with 4ks and westons 100cc dvs

bsmith

Never enough
Id like some one that takes paypal and dont want to spend a grand.

so far ive talked with northeast, ctdyounggun,darren.

plan to call st.joes, maybe garmmon.

not looking for extreme just street able with 4ks.

thanks in advance!

Sounds like you have already talked to some of the best. I like seth because he buys me beer and builds one heck of a pump. Kevin has a very good rep too.

Sounds like you have already talked to some of the best. I like seth because he buys me beer and builds one heck of a pump. Kevin has a very good rep too.

I know cliff I keep going back an forth between the two. Theire fairly close in price too. The others arent

I've only dealt Seth and I don't have one complaint out of his work or price. I'll continue using him. But to my knowledge he doesn't do pay pal. I just paid over the phone.

I've only dealt Seth and I don't have one complaint out of his work or price. I'll continue using him. But to my knowledge he doesn't do pay pal. I just paid over the phone.
Yeah I dont think anyone will do pp. I just wanted my gf to pay for it. Even though I pay that bill too lol

I vote Darren.
I wanted to use darren to but hes a lot higher than the others. And it just for the street. I d rather not spend 1k if I dont have to.

my lil 160 gets it, I just want more and to use a better pump builder than before.

Seth gets my vote great service great guy and pretty quick turnaround time.. Hell tell ya like it is no bs here or there like some thats becoming harder and harder to find these days in this industry.

I have had a piers, a columbus, and. Northeast. The northeast pump started and ran the best. Kevin even did some work on my columbus pump, prior tto my purchase of his.

I have had a piers, a columbus, and. Northeast. The northeast pump started and ran the best. Kevin even did some work on my columbus pump, prior tto my purchase of his.
Thanks I appreciate the input!

Back