Who's going to SEMA?

Too bad Scott - looked forward to seeing you and Joel again!

I know a lot of vendors are cutting back on booth size.

Hopefully next year!

I finalized my flight last night... I will be flying out Tuesday afternoon (the 3rd) and flying back home Tuesday morning (the 10th). This will give me time to see the show, attend Kicker's Big Air Bash and shoot feature cars and trucks over the weekend.

I finalized my flight last night... I will be flying out Tuesday afternoon (the 3rd) and flying back home Tuesday morning (the 10th). This will give me time to see the show, attend Kicker's Big Air Bash and shoot feature cars and trucks over the weekend.

Hey Chris a bunch of us are going to the Kicker bash too! Give me a call when you hit town!

I will be there. Tuesday evening thru Saturday! Staying at Treasure Island.

We will be at SEMA and have two different booths set up. One in the Audio Section (booth # 10-400) and one in the Performance Section (booth # 23-221). Please come by and check out our new products. I am not able to make it to the show, but we will have plenty of our engineers and techs there to help you out with any questions you may have.

Spoke to Tim Barber yetserday. Tim will be attending. Going to be nice to finally shake his hand.

At SEMA and it looks a little less displaying than last year but still early. Right across the street from convention center.

Board meeting today, looking forward to discussing next year's plan with sponsors!

At SEMA and it looks a little less displaying than last year but still early. Right across the street from convention center.

Board meeting today, looking forward to discussing next year's plan with sponsors!

Make sure and come buy and see us.

Back