Who's gonna be there?

cmont58

Yankee
Who all is attending, what are you bringing to compete, and since the birth of the ODSS will there be some different faces there and do you think that the crowd will be bigger? I know the dates have changed around but I'm already set to go for the duration. Where's everyone going to be staying and where are you coming from?

Coming from upstate N.Y.. Probably a 13-14 hour drive. Staying at the Home-Towne Suites in bowling green. Driving my 1000hp 2010 6.4 Harley edition down with my buddy who has a mid 900hp 06 5.9

I wish this year would happen. Not going to happen though. The goal is to make a couple big events next summer.

Ill be there, once i get my new head gasket, and studs ill get back to tuning and get it all straight for this event!

I'm driving my Prius down to see what all this Ruckus is about.

Ill be there, coming from Statesville, NC .....staying at the hampton inn in Franklin.

I'll be there, not looking like the puller is going to make it this year. We are trying to get my friends drag truck ready to come down. Hopefully we can make a few shake down runs up here first.

I'll be there with my halfton and hopefully bringing a buddy's truck to rock the rollers.

Plan on dynoing and drag racing as long as the test hits hold up.

I guess I'll make the 20 min drive lol. I'm one of the few lucky ones that gets to have an event like this in their 'back yard'

Back