whos inj and what size?

tex 67

With my set up whos inj and what size should I run? 12mm p pump 4k gsk lz cut dv 0-100 plate air dog 150 bore .20 over custom cam fly cut pistions fire ring head S475 charger 5inch exhaust am sur im missing something but thats all the big stuff i know good inj are not cheep so let me know what u guys thank o and its a toy so fuel mileage i dont care about.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm........ What are you planning on doing with the truck?
Sled pulling?

you want quality and guaranteed performance.... ddp or weston. but your gonna pay for it.

ya want cheap and hit or miss quality and performance .... JL . but again they are cheap.

Well its a toy drag racing mainly want to break the 11s with a 5speed i know its not gonna be easy and i plan on using nx and i will pay what i have to thats fine so what size u guys thank need as much help as i can get. Thanks

use the "SEARCH" function it is your friend and also try researching in the drag racing section. the info is there just search for it.

with NOS i would run a set of 5X18's that way ya got plenty of fuel to take full advantage of the spray.

All i know is a pump shop did the work i will have to ask all the spec he told me but i dont remember

You don't get it do you? You have given no information to go on, or even a hint for someone to make an informed suggestion.

I'd think a set of 5 hole injectors built from quality parts would work great!

If you want more specifics, you'll have to give more specifics.

And if your stuff is that secret you should either know how to figure out what you need, or have someone that knows how to do it for you. Call a vendor and tell them what you are trying to do. Be prepared to give them more info than you have given here.

I got my spec now but got some help from somebody on hear thanks any way .

I got my spec now but got some help from somebody on hear thanks any way .

Hear? If you don't take into consideration what piston and static advance will be used, you are wasting your time.

pistons are marine 370 with .100 valve reliefs .02 over
pump is a 913 with gov springs dv's and bench work
cam specs I cant release however it is specd for a 2500-4500 powerband any thing else SMOKEM not that i care what u have to say

Um smokem is one really accomplished mechanical injection guru I would respect what he has to say

Back