Whose triple-turbo dragster?

Isnt that WOP's unit? I had heard that they were going away from the powerstroke

I thought WOP was partnering with Fleece on the dragster. I assumed their project would be a duramax.
Is that a Dt466?

I was wondering what engine that was, it didn't look like a 12V. I haven't seen a DT466 up close in ages. Correct, WOP went with a Duramax. The video was from Route 66 dragstrip outside of Chicago, who is up in that area?

It might be Hypermax, I heard a rumor they were building a dragster. And they are only an hour and a half away from RT. 66

Good point on Hypermax, it would be cool to see it make it to the track. I sure do miss Max Lagod, never met him in person but we had MANY great phone conversations. I'll call them tomorrow and see if it's theirs, I owe them a phone call anyway on some projects we are working on.

That is HyperMax, its a DT466!!

I havent heard anything about that rail in ages!!! I know they have been busy with all kinds of things, but its awesome to see that sucker out there!!!!

But I bet that is one HEAVY rail!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2yn0CoH4fM&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2yn0CoH4fM&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

That joker is quick for sure! I was wondering how Quick it would be with that big 466 and 3 chargers..... Looks like it does just fine. Danged old tractor pullin technology.

Sarcasm brought to you by Tapatalk

I was gonna ask if that was Route 66 then I saw the center divider.

My uncle was just telling about this. He said it had 3 huge turbos. The only one I thought who could have been there was Scheids but I knew they didn't have 3 turbos...

Yup, I think Scheid's best ET is around 6.82 and best mph is something like 205.

Did I read wrong or is wade in there talking **** on the car? Man I hope wades **** grenades very early cause I never want to see his stupid ass at an event. Hopefully he will find interest in something else soon before him and his dumb ass buddies sucker another sponsor out of money.

Back