Wicked / Motorsport dual cp3 install instructions

will24

That guy
Does anyone by chance have a copy of the install instructions for Shane's dual cp3 kit? I acquired one for our shop race truck but some stuff is definitely different from what I've installed before.

I've had no luck finding printed or online instructions.

Thanks
Will

Sent from my flashscan v2

I have his kit on my truck, dont have the instructions anymore though. what part to do you need instructions on specifically?

Plumbing to the distribution block and bracket mounting

Hopefully these help. They are the only pics I have taken that show it.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-10-12 at 1.35.10 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-10-12 at 1.35.10 PM.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2015-10-12 at 1.35.50 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-10-12 at 1.35.50 PM.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 0
Thanks kleann! Anyone else by chance?

image_zps0d5p8c7l.jpg

image_zpsmbritk8y.jpg

image_zpsfjjy5bnf.jpg

Anyone else have any plumbing pics? The above are super helpful so far. But the more the merrier...

Does anyone by chance have a copy of the install instructions for Shane's dual cp3 kit? I acquired one for our shop race truck but some stuff is definitely different from what I've installed before.

Thanks
Will

Pm me your email and I'll send you Shane's instructions for the kit that's on that gold engine which was from 2012 when I built it originally.

Thanks

Will

Pm me your email and I'll send you Shane's instructions for the kit that's on that gold engine which was from 2012 when I built it originally.

Pm sent!

Anyone know if Shane is still making these kits? Or even in business?

It appears he's still in business but I have no idea about availability of parts. It's a shame though because this kit is definitely nice!

Back