Wide Open Performance Triples - Done

Giddyup5.9

Cummins Tech
Got the triples on finally. HUGE thanks to Wide Open. Their workmanship and quality is absolutely amazing (the pictures speak for themselves)

Currently tuning all the gates in right now. Its making 15psi @ 1500 rpm on the tow tune. This thing is going to be a monster once everything on my to do list is finished up. I dyno'd 732 uncorrected on 4/2/11 with the old tow twins. I plan on swapping the 180's out for some 250's, standalone vb and efi once available. Truck used to run consistent 12.8's at RMR in SLC UT on the old setup. REALLY hoping for low 12's this summer (8500 lbs, on 35's #2 only)

Enjoy :bang

brennentriples002.jpg

brennenturbos016.jpg

brennenturbos019.jpg

I need to go for a ride one day if I am ever at a "Utah" meet... This is gonna be SICK!!! Have you down any wide open throttle runs yet? Does the air go through the intercool backwards of what is usually does???

Last edited:
Any plans for Twin CP3s? Lol Would they even fit? Looks wicked though!

Awesome! Hopefully I'll be able to catch up with you this summer and check it out. You going to run at truckfest?

I need to go for a ride one day if I am ever at a "Utah" meet... This is gonna be SICK!!! Have you down any wide open throttle runs yet? Does the air go through the intercool backwards of what is usually does???
Yes it goes backwards through the IC. Im actually out of town now and wont be able to mess around with it until the end of the month.

Any plans for Twin CP3s? Lol Would they even fit? Looks wicked though!
No, I plan on running my big single 120%. I already run 180's and plan to swap to 250 hp tips shortly... Just want to see what I can get out of the single before duals are needed.

Awesome! Hopefully I'll be able to catch up with you this summer and check it out. You going to run at truckfest?
Yes sir! Missed truck fest 2 summers now but I will definitely be there this year.

Lots of $$$$ in my opinion.....but its sweet though.
You can spend just as much on a big set of laggy twins...

250's and triples...what a combination. Any guess on what hp you will hit with that? By the way, that is an excellent looking setup.

250's and triples...what a combination. Any guess on what hp you will hit with that? By the way, that is an excellent looking setup.
I would love to see 11's with the truck and 1k on fuel but only time will tell. Anything better then previous numbers is a step forward!

Is that the setup jd had on the dually?

Exact same... One could say they came off of his truck

He sold the dually.

I would love to see 11's with the truck and 1k on fuel but only time will tell. Anything better then previous numbers is a step forward!

Exact same... One could say they came off of his truck

Quit beatin the bush, we know you bought them. lol

He sold the dually.

^LOL

Me and dustin were planning on going down for atleast a few days of the competition. Let me know when your rolling through.

Second set of triples are in a truck with dual c's, 200hp DDP tips, and a Smarty SSR box, it made 1001hp on fuel at Industrial Injections event this past summer. Kid daily drives it at the 850hp level.

You'll be able to check it out when I roll through. Im going to Denver with Gammel to watch DPC. You goin?

Your chip has a tow tune right? Hook that gooseneck on and haul him down. The triples won't squable about weight behind it...

Me and dustin were planning on going down for atleast a few days of the competition. Let me know when your rolling through.

Good deal. I will probably be rolling through on monday or tuesday morning. I will hit you up buddy.

Second set of triples are in a truck with dual c's, 200hp DDP tips, and a Smarty SSR box, it made 1001hp on fuel at Industrial Injections event this past summer. Kid daily drives it at the 850hp level.

Your chip has a tow tune right? Hook that gooseneck on and haul him down. The triples won't squable about weight behind it...

And that other truck is a-mazing :rockwoot:

Towing, shouldnt be a problem :pop:

Back