Wide stance

IMO the difference in a good looking 2wd truck is one with wheels that are spec'd right or not. 20x12s that stick out 6" on a 2wd :bang

Yeah, pretty much goes the same with profile pictures. The person who is black smoking in a still picture is bada$$ lol

Don't get upset. If you put wheels like that on a truck like that, you gotta think SOMEbody's gonna make a comment. LOL. Ever seen somebody staging or launching at the drag strip? Tends to happen, unless you have EFI Live and nitrous! Lol.

Don't get upset. If you put wheels like that on a truck like that, you gotta think SOMEbody's gonna make a comment. LOL. Ever seen somebody staging or launching at the drag strip? Tends to happen, unless you have EFI Live and nitrous! Lol.

I'm not upset. You just came about making fun of my wheels like an a$$hole so I came right back as one. You could have made a joke about them and I'd be laughing.

IMAG0354.jpg

IMAG0355.jpg

IMAG0292.jpg

IMAG0278.jpg

They look awesome, but impossible to keep the truck clean. Which is the reason I got rid of mine and went back to the stock rims.

Figured i'd tag onto this thread. I'm looking at wheels. How much offset is too much? 17x9 and i see+6, 0, -12, and -25. I want the wide stance but don't want it to look completely Mexican. Im leaning towards -12

20x14 FUEL WHEELS

20x14 Fuel Maverick w/ 33x13.50r20 DC Fun Country II.

I'll try and get some pic's of them on the customer's truck.

image.jpg

image-2.jpg

image-1.jpg

Figured i'd tag onto this thread. I'm looking at wheels. How much offset is too much? 17x9 and i see+6, 0, -12, and -25. I want the wide stance but don't want it to look completely Mexican. Im leaning towards -12

no such thing as too much offset! you wont get the Mexican look with the wheels and tires completely out from underneath the vehicle with those offsets. the -12 will look good, I'd have to imagine the -25 on the 17x9 will look similar to a 20x12 with a -44. Not exactly, but more like that style. How wide do you want it to look? I'd go -12 if you want an inch or 2 of tire just sticking out from the fender. -25 will have a bit wider look, but will have a tiny bit less wheel/tire under the truck. Neither will look "Mexican" IMO

Back