Wideopen's 4Oth birthday pass in Darren's pro truck....

Slowpoke

Properly Valved
It has come to my attention that Wideopen will be celebrating his 40th birthday on Saturday at Scheid. I have also heard, from a very reliable source, that he will celebrate by making a pass in Darren's pro truck..... Hang on buddy....the chit is fixing to get real! :cheer:

Well! I hope to be that cool when I'm 40...

Wow, there's some old mf'ers on this board.

Its ok phil 40 will be blur in your mind when make your pass

Last edited:
Damn right!

Darren can I bracket race it?

In car GoPro and a clear face mask on that helmet........ or it never happened. If you need an extra one, I'll send you mine with a few folks that are making the trip from MSP.

Sweet! Sorry I won't be there to celebrate it with ya...and see you scoop out yer pants after the run. :D

Happy Burfday in advance! I can only hope to do something remotely as fun when I hit 4-0 in two more years.

Go Pro Camera $300

Dale Earnhart style helmet $65

New Fruit of the Loom's $12

Smile that can't be wipped off. Priceless

I hate that I have to dang work this year. You guys tell Phil I was there... He wont remember it anyway LOL

I hate that I have to dang work this year. You guys tell Phil I was there... He wont remember it anyway LOL

What are you talking about? Me and you are at Lone Star next to the Drury right now.

Darren

Bolt the passenger seat in the Pro truck and strap his ass in it. Then turn it up and let him be on the Go-Pro film so we can see the look on his face when you let it rip! It's a different deal when all you can do is sit there with nothing to hang on too!

Last edited:
Back