Will a leveling kit work off from an 08?

K-Farms

F-yea
Will a leveling kit off a 08. Seat belt chime..

Will the standard metal 2in leveling kit off from a 2008 fit on my 2015 2500 or are the coils a different size? Looking up the kits online they look so similar. I figured id ask before I started takin stuff apart to see if they one I have laying round will work or not..
Also how can I get rid of my seat belt chime I tryed a few of the utube videos but they were for older models and don't seen to work for me. Thanks guys

Last edited:
Also how can I get rid of my seat belt chime I tryed a few of the utube videos but they were for older models and don't seen to work for me. Thanks guys

For the seat belt alarm: buckle the seat belt before starting the truck...Then, turn the key to the on position and wait for the seat belt light to go away. Then Unplug and plug the seat belt in 3 times (on the last time leave the seat belt plugged in) ... then wait for a chime... key off .. unplug the seat belt and it won't chime again..

I had to do the series twice ( I probably screwed it up the first time) .. I also know of another truck where the guy had to do it a few times before it worked, So if it doesn't work first time, I would try again.

Last edited:
Damn yeah I tryed that a handful of times it will won't work for me. That chime is relentless! I'm in and out of the truck a lot so this thing is driving me nuts.

Back