Will these work

Jethro6213

I found a great deal on a set of twins. The only problem is they are on a first gen and my truck is a 3rd gen. Will the piping work or will I have to do some fabrication? If I have to do alot of fabrication I'll pass on them. Thanks

what are the turbos? thats most important really..

I know the turbos will work. I'm just worried about the piping working without doing some fabricating.

might be pretty easy if you get a 2nd gen ex manifold..

it should work fine with a 2nd gen 24 valve exhaust manifold, Talk to superiorram, i believe thats the setup he had

I don't think the piping will work my friend
I'd sell the piping to the first Gen croud and buy third Gen stuff
Also the manifold that will come with the kit is most likely a 12 valve mani and the don't seal the best as the ports are different
Good luck

Yes different hot pipe and mount cold pipe will mostlikely run into the battery and or the ac

Thanks. That is what I was afraid of. I think I will pass on them and go ahead and get a set for a 3rd gen.

SuperiorRam, are you running a 362/475 twin set up? If so how do you like it?

What set up you running now? What was different about them? I am wanting to buy a set and I want to make sure I do it right the first time.

it really depends on how they built the kit really. It may fit fine an just have to fab you intercooler pipe... how good of a deal is good??

Back