Will this trailer work???

yeah it will be long enough.
i have hauled LWB crewcabs on 20ft trailers.

if you're gonna spend that kinda money tho, get tandem dual 10,500lb axles at least.

I would never go to short with a trailer and make sure it is 8ft 6 inch wide. I have a 20 +5 and it is to almost to short for a ex cab L B. If I was to buy a new trailer I would by a 25+4 If you are just hauling a truck it maybe fine but if you put anything on the front it gets long quick. Trailer prices have sky rocketed with steel price so you may only buy a trailer once make sure it will work for you.

IKE

Ok, You guys did it to me again made me spring for better goods this comming weekend I will be going to talk with a salesman about a
CornPro 25' + 5' Fixed Dovetail Black in color Tandem Axle Single Wheel 8 Lug
I figured this will be ample since I will never be hauling any large scale equipment. I will let all know how the deal goes.
Brandon

Just like a boat, after you buy what you think will be big enough you want another 2'.....then another, and another. you get the idea...LOL

97' CTD said:
Ok, You guys did it to me again made me spring for better goods this comming weekend I will be going to talk with a salesman about a
CornPro 25' + 5' Fixed Dovetail Black in color Tandem Axle Single Wheel 8 Lug
I figured this will be ample since I will never be hauling any large scale equipment. I will let all know how the deal goes.
Brandon

Should be more than enough.

CornPro should have oil bath axles...but make sure you do get them. There will be a clear plug in the end of the hub, instead of a hubcap. Also, if there is a brake option, get the biggest, they're worth it.

If you ever need to haul something bigger than what that'll handle, you have my number:D:D I like a challenge!
Chris

Back