Winter Dyno Day

crewgirl

Inmate #28
Crewgirl Racing and 5E Diesel Innovations are hosting a dyno day on December 6th at Speedtek in Haltom City, TX. Prizes will be awarded to the highest horsepower in each class. However we are still finalizing what the classes and prizes will be.

I'll update this thread with information as we finalize it.

Sweet! I was looking for the next dyno....Who wants to help me do a head job before then???

finally! a weekend i dont have to work!! lol... but dont know if ill have another clutch in by then... :doh:

Ahh I'm just bs'in. I still need to take the head off and get all the machine work done to it..don't think there is enough time between then and now so I'll probably just wait till after the dyno to start on it. It's gonna be reeealy sweet once it is done tho!

Just an update, registration will open at 9 am and we'll strap the first truck down about 9:30. It's $50 for 3 pulls, once you're on the rollers you have 15 minutes to get all three pulls in, and there will be no buy ins. We're still working on the prizes, but there will be a prize for each class.

We hope to see everyone there!!!!!!

Cant wait !!!! Crewgirl you're bringing the beer right !!!!

The ZZ is for the 04 or I would buy it.

Wow I am ready for this....I'm in Midland by myself and it is booooring. You can only play a Wii for so long. LOL

Im fairly certain its a dynojet.............. but I'll find out for sure tomorrow.

Awesome Aaron! Hey, there is a drag race in Temple on the weekend after thanksgiving, you're requested to attend............

Just an update, registration will open at 9 am and we'll strap the first truck down about 9:30. It's $50 for 3 pulls, once you're on the rollers you have 15 minutes to get all three pulls in, and there will be no buy ins. We're still working on the prizes, but there will be a prize for each class.

We hope to see everyone there!!!!!!

Wow sounds kinda like a military function!

You sound so stern as to the schedule!

how about a hot street class on the dyno.... the 450-800 class is hard to compete in!!!

Back